350ml Portable USB Juice Blender
1. Multi-function. With two functions of bottle and juicer. One product have two functions, fashionable, beautiful
2. Strong power. Load 14000 RPM / minute speed, you can quickly stir up a variety of fruit, fruit juice, soy milk, milk shake, rice paste
3. High quality materials. Environmental protection cup cover, silica gel lifting ring, Tritan cup body, stainless steel blade, ABS base are superior material, no chemical hazards to the human body, the use of safety, rest assured
4. Easy to carry. Silicone lift ring design allows you to take the juice bottle to any place, sports, outings, outdoor, picnic
5. With USB charging line, anytime, anywhere can charge, and no longer need to worry about no electricity, home, travel necessity
6. Safe lithium batteries. Built-in lithium batteries,have UN38.3, MSDS, aviation and shipping certificates
7. Intelligent sensing. Electromagnetic induction device. After the cup body and the base are separated, it can not start, so as to ensure the safety of disassembly and avoid the danger of remaining.
1. Wash the fruit and cut it into small pieces about 15x15mm. (For fruit with stone, hard material, thick skin or hard shell, remove it first)
2. Put in fruit, about 60% of the cup body, add 20% water or milk, make the total amount about 80% of the cup body capacity.
3. Tighten the cup cap, invert the cup body, start the switch, etc. after the motor rotates, put it in position. When working, shake the juice cup gently, the effect of juicing is better.
4. After the juicing is finished, turn off the power switch and unscrew the cup cap for drinking. If there is too much fruit residue, please use filter before drinking.
Product size: 234*78.2*78.2mm/9.21*3.08*3.08"
Cup volume: 350mL
Product weight: 438g
Cup cover material: food grade PP
Cup body material: environmental protection Tritan
Base Material: Food-grade ABS
Blade Material: Stainless Steel 304
No load 20000 rpm/min (error 15%)
Load 14000 rpm/min (error 15%)
Working current: 10-12A
Working Voltage: 3.7V
Battery capacity: 2000mAh
Frequency of juicing: 30S each time, 15 times can be squeezed.
Fault analysis and solution:
1. Can't turn on, the signal light doesn't turn on. The cup body and the frame are not tightened.
2. The red light is always on during use. Insufficient electricity; timely charging.
3. When in use, stop the machine and the green light flashes. After 90 seconds load, stop protection; restart.
4. When in use, stop the machine and the red light flashes. The motor is locked; after removing the hard object, restart.
5. Leakage. Insufficient assembly of silicone rubber rings; reassembly of silicone rubber pads.
This product is a special fresh juice press. It can not grind nuts or legumes directly. Direct grinding will affect the life of the product.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Smart USB Mini Juice Cup
1 X USB Power Cord
1 X User Manual
At Cloverbliss Co., we truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.
We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!
Active shoppers on site