Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Game for Nintendo Switch
The sale will be over once the timer hits zero!
The Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity game is the only way to see firsthand what happened 100 years ago. Battle hordes of Hyrule’s most formidable foes. From barbaric Bokoblins to towering Lynels menacing monsters have emerged in droves. In addition to Link and Zelda take control of characters like the four Champions and a young Impa must use their distinct abilities to carve through hundreds of enemies to save Hyrule from the impending Calamity. If you have to save data for the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild game you can get the in-game Training Sword bonus item. Equip this weapon and you’ll automatically hold a Pot Lid as a shield. This combo may also trigger the occasional Perfect Guard!
PLEASE NOTE: This is the US Region version. This game is packaged for the USA Region but will work in other regions as well Join the struggle that brought Hyrule to its knees. Learn more about Zelda the four Champions the King of Hyrule and more through dramatic cutscenes as they try to save the kingdom from Calamity.
- Experience the events of the Great Calamity 100 years before the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game.
- Dozens of gripping cutscenes shed new light on characters like Zelda the four Champions the King of Hyrule and more.
- Play as characters like Link Zelda and more and learn their distinct attacks and combat styles.
- The four Champions are playable for the first time.
- See a lively Hyrule before it was ravaged by Calamity Ganon.
* This product ships within USA only, approximately 5-7 business days.
1 x Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Game
At Cloverbliss Co., we truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.
We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!
Active shoppers on site